Tuesday, August 03, 2004

...

so i'm still not entirely sure how useful this blog is. it kindof seems like a livejournal to me only i don't know anyone who uses this. probably because we're all outdated and still use lj but anyways. i'm still puzzled by this gmail phenomenon. and i want an account mainly because it sounds cool more than for any real reason. i mean honestly i only use my school email because it's accessible anywhere, all i have to be able to do is pull up a terminal and that's damn easy. at any rate i'm taking a break from work, the gigantic project that my boss has given me that theoretically was only a few days has now quickly expanded into more than a week. while it does make me mildly unhappy i do like this job much more than my previous one so i guess i must be ok with everything. i miss dreamweaver. and flash. that was the nice part of the other job... even if my boss did make me want to poke my eyes out. john is a much much better boss. he's really easy to work for. he knows what he wants, he tells you what it is and you are simply expected to do it. there is no watching your every move or waffling on what he wanted, no no simple clear instructions. makes life so much easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home